- At an angle of approximately 45°; diagonally: he laid the cloth cornerwise on the polished tableMore example sentences
- The concept is simple - you have to draw 5 dots in line either horizontally, vertically or cornerwise.
- There at church they all wore bright-colored handkerchiefs, folded once cornerwise and tied over their heads and under their chins.
- No one can outrun someone by running backwards, so don't try… if you are facing someone and decide to run, step cornerwise back, turning and running at the same time.
More definitions of cornerwiseDefinition of cornerwise in:
- The US English dictionary