Analogous or equivalent in character, form, or function; comparable: the corresponding Jamaican word is ‘bada’
More example sentences
- Without a person developing the corresponding moral character necessary for self-restraint, his liberty is bound to result in the harm of others.
- When writing a job description, consider the following examples of job features and corresponding functions.
- Based on statistical data, the scheduler decides whether the application will be hardware accelerated or whether a corresponding software function is used.
- More example sentences
- Increasingly, the rich have become richer, and at the same time, they seem to have gained correspondingly more control over the federal government.
- To begin with, it is defeatist to accept as given that one has limited political resources and therefore must have correspondingly limited aims.
- The sooner the water is removed and the property properly dried out, the less property damage there will be and any related claim will also be correspondingly minimized.