noun (plural corrigenda /-də/)
- A thing to be corrected, typically an error in a printed book: the 1980–84 cumulation contains corrigenda which are not included in the annual volumesMore example sentences
- Mr. Bird, who is now studying the corrigendum (any error that might have been in the previous or draft report) has sent copies to the Leader of the Opposition and the Director of Public Prosecutions.
- This corrigendum simply corrected the descriptions of supplementary information that accompanied the article detailing precisely what data were used.
- A corrigenda shall go correcting the following.
early 19th century: Latin, neuter gerundive of corrigere 'bring into order' (see correct).
More definitions of corrigendumDefinition of corrigendum in:
- The US English dictionary