Definition of corrigible in English:
Capable of being corrected, rectified, or reformed.
- In all such cases, I will argue, political discrimination can be understood in terms of certain corrigible cognitive errors that characterize prereflective xenophobia.
- This means that knowledge is not only fallible but is also corrigible - it can be corrected by the same sorts of operations as discover errors.
- We can find support for structuralism within mathematics, even if the support is corrigible.
- Example sentences
- Maintaining a theory in the face of anomalous data involves questions concerning the corrigibility of data, statements of initial conditions and their consequences, and the nature of predictions.
- Without this, talk about the virtues of flexibility and corrigibility remains pointless.
- In support of his affirmation that preference claims can be rationally compared, he articulates the role of flexibility and corrigibility in decisions concerning technology control.
Definition of corrigible in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan