Definition of corrigible in English:
Capable of being corrected, rectified, or reformed.
- In all such cases, I will argue, political discrimination can be understood in terms of certain corrigible cognitive errors that characterize prereflective xenophobia.
- This means that knowledge is not only fallible but is also corrigible - it can be corrected by the same sorts of operations as discover errors.
- We can find support for structuralism within mathematics, even if the support is corrigible.
- 1corrigibility noun
- Example sentences
- Maintaining a theory in the face of anomalous data involves questions concerning the corrigibility of data, statements of initial conditions and their consequences, and the nature of predictions.
- Without this, talk about the virtues of flexibility and corrigibility remains pointless.
- In support of his affirmation that preference claims can be rationally compared, he articulates the role of flexibility and corrigibility in decisions concerning technology control.
Words that rhyme with corrigiblenegligible • dirigible
Definition of corrigible in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.