noun (plural cortados)
- A drink of espresso coffee with a small amount of steamed milk: I sat down at a cafe and ordered a cortadoMore example sentences
- Take our advice and order a Spanish cortado for a truly authentic caffeine experience - you'd be hard pressed to find another in London.
- The coffees are all from local roasters, lovingly prepared, and the flat whites, cortados and espressos are in the top rank of local coffee drinks.
- Two women sit on a small bench, one reading a newspaper as she savors a cortado.
from Spanish (café) cortado, literally 'cut coffee', from cortar 'to cut'.
More definitions of cortadoDefinition of cortado in:
- The US English dictionary