- Glittering; sparkling.More example sentences
- Suddenly, the black shadow burst into coruscant life, amethyst shields erupting into shimmering life, drowning the blue radiance.
- Red-gold fire showed through the shrivelling skin, and then all at once it flared into coruscant life, a pillar of blinding plasma that flashed from floor to ceiling and left a smear of superheated ash on the walls.
- And the rising sun met the falling star and flashed into coruscant life, a roaring tide of fiery might that batted away cold beams and sent an incandescent lance of godly light in retaliation.
late 15th century: from Latin coruscant- 'vibrating, glittering', from the verb coruscare.
More definitions of coruscantDefinition of coruscant in:
- The US English dictionary