- 1Flashing; sparkling: a coruscating kaleidoscope of coloursMore example sentences
- The coruscating bolt slammed into him, engulfing him in a storm of elements.
- Inspired by the client's guitar collection, the coruscating variations in colour and texture have a hypnotically intense, painterly quality.
- Lincoln's battle suit was crippled by the coruscating flames of magic blasted forth.
- 1.1Brilliant or striking in content or style: the play’s coruscating witMore example sentences
brilliant, dazzling, scintillating, exhilarating, stimulating, invigorating; witty, clever; vivacious, sparkling, effervescent, lively, vibrant, animated, ebullient, bright; impressive, accomplished, ingenious, masterly, imposing, inventive, creative, remarkable, extraordinary, outstanding, exceptional, staggering, incredible, amazing, astonishing, phenomenal, breathtaking, thrilling, exciting
- In the La Cenerentola finale, Berganza's humanity shines through - Cinderella's kindness is not forgotten in the coruscating brilliance of her happiness.
- In the next game he tried even harder and scored 55 points in a game of coruscating brilliance, one of the great individual performances in any team sport.
- Geers is an artist with insights of coruscating brilliance, a true ‘virus at the heart of the beast’.