- (In the countries of the former Soviet Union) a launching site for spacecraft.More example sentences
- Soyuz vehicles will launch both spacecraft from the Baikonur cosmodrome in Kazakhstan.
- The satellite will be carried into space from the Baikonur cosmodrome in Kazakhstan by a Soyuz launcher.
- The Baikonur cosmodrome has been the launch site of all of the Russian piloted spaceflights, including Sputnik 1 and this Soyuz-TM rocket.
More definitions of cosmodromeDefinition of cosmodrome in:
- The US English dictionary