- A reduction in expenses, especially in business: the consolidation of these manufacturing facilities will deliver significant cost savingsMore example sentences
- Very often a business will benefit from a cost saving by relocating or changing the number of warehouses it has in operation.
- If the conventional therapy turned out to be unnecessary, then the cost saving would be tremendous.
- There would be an overall cost saving of approximately $20,000 each year.
adjectiveBack to top
- Serving to reduce expenses, especially in business: research into cost-saving technologies cost-saving measuresMore example sentences
- The company says the job cuts are not a cost-saving plan but simply a "refocussing of resources".
- The data allow you to find cost-saving opportunities and provide a means to measure your progress.
- To trim utility bills, follow these cost-saving tips.
More definitions of cost savingDefinition of cost saving in:
- The US English dictionary