- Jewellery made with inexpensive materials or imitation gems.More example sentences
- I would describe the earrings as costume jewellery, but the rings are gold and some are quite distinctive.
- The pair stole treasured costume jewellery belonging to the home's 18 occupants before loading the office safe onto a wheelchair.
- In 2004 costume jewellery will go wild, picking up on pearl and diamanté and coloured stone large brooch trends from the 50s and 80s.
More definitions of costume jewelleryDefinition of costume jewellery in:
- The US English dictionary