- Soft, lumpy white cheese made from the curds of skimmed milk.More example sentences
- There are also low fat alternatives to dairy products such as low fat cream cheese, ricotta, cottage cheese, cheddars and yoghurts.
- However, hard cheeses are not affected and no health warning was ever issued about cottage cheese, cream cheese or fromage fraîs.
- Top with jam, peanut butter, almond butter, low fat cottage cheese, light cream cheese or lox.
More definitions of cottage cheeseDefinition of cottage cheese in:
- The US English dictionary