- North American term for cotton wool ( sense 1).More example sentences
- Shrink cotton batting before use by soaking it in the washing machine filled with warm water.
- Beds and chairs on sleeping porches are made from sustainable teak and organic cotton batting and fabric.
- Traps were baited each evening 1-2 hours before dark with apple slices and peanut butter, insulated with cotton batting, and encased in cardboard and plastic to protect trapped animals from exposure to weather.
More definitions of cotton battingDefinition of cotton batting in:
- The US English dictionary