- A machine for separating cotton from its seeds.More example sentences
- After harvest, the whole kenaf plant is processed in a fiber separator similar to a cotton gin.
- The focus on textiles takes students from the cotton gin on through to nylon stockings.
- For several hundred years, the great innovations in science, technology and engineering - the wheel, the bellows, the cotton gin - were focused on reducing the amount of backbreaking labor humans must endure.
More definitions of cotton ginDefinition of cotton gin in:
- The US English dictionary