- The provision of professional assistance and guidance in resolving personal or psychological problems: bereavement counsellingMore example sentences
- The first offers career guidance and counselling, psychometric assessments and an education programme.
- In another condition, women received both standard counseling and cognitive behavioral therapy.
- To accomplish this, he pressed for nongraded classes, open education, greater flexibility in programming, and personal counselling.
More definitions of counsellingDefinition of counselling in:
- The US English dictionary