adverb & adjective
- North American term for anticlockwise.More example sentences
- They believe it's very hard for one of those counterclockwise storms to turn its way right into this area.
- At noon, each guard starts at his own station and begins to walk either clockwise or counterclockwise (to be determined randomly).
- We went counterclockwise around the island, along the EU-funded autostrada, to the southwest, through traditional mafia country.
More definitions of counterclockwiseDefinition of counterclockwise in:
- The US English dictionary