- Having the opposite of the desired effect: child experts fear the Executive’s plans may prove counterproductiveMore example sentences
- My friend did not disagree with me as to the likely counterproductive effects of such a demonstration.
- This siege has proven that it is not only counterproductive, it is dangerous.
- That precedent will be both dangerous and counterproductive in the long run.
More definitions of counterproductiveDefinition of counterproductive in:
- The US English dictionary