- Action intended to prevent an increase or spread in the possession of nuclear weapons.More example sentences
- I mean, we've spent a lot of time today talking about counterterrorism or counterproliferation.
- Counterproliferation includes a spectrum of military capabilities, from missile defense to disarming attacks.
- The indictment states that you knew she worked in the C.I.A.'s counterproliferation division.
More definitions of counterproliferationDefinition of counterproliferation in:
- The US English dictionary