- 1(Of an item of food) covered in batter, flour, or breadcrumbs and fried: country-fried steakMore example sentences
- Blue collar workers sit eating their country fried steak platters.
- Expected to be in competition with the hamburger for the state food honor will be "country-fried tofu" which is supported by the vegetarians.
- What else have you got besides country fried something or other?
- 1.1 • informal Rural or unsophisticated: country-fried tunesMore example sentences
- It turns out the demographic has an insatiable yen for humor that skewers country-fried stereotypes.
- What Califone have come up with is a real old-time down-home country-fried sound.
- Strange but true, the squeaky clean crooner's country-fried approach to Wayne as he lusts after Emily adds a little spice to an otherwise bland dish.
More definitions of country-friedDefinition of country-fried in:
- The US English dictionary