- A female couturier.More example sentences
- Jack's Aunt Minnie's a swell old gal, and, more to the point, as ‘Roberta,’ the most fashionable couturière in all of Paris, she's sure to give the boys a hand.
- The great French couturières create perfectly balanced and fitting garments by modelling, which are looked upon as the hall-mark of style.
- Cheers everyone… now can anyone tell me the difference between a centimètre de couturière and a règle japonaise, also accessories for couture?
More definitions of couturièreDefinition of couturière in:
- The US English dictionary