1A fielding position a little in front of the batsman on the off side and halfway to the boundary.
- Hobbs was also a brilliant fielder at cover point.
- He was a courageous and hard-hitting batsman, a brilliant fielder at cover point, and an inspirational captain.
- The partnership was finally broken by a underhand throw from Hanif at cover point, disturbing the wickets from side-on.
1.1A fielder at cover point.
- I lived just a sharp cover point's throw away from his house.
- A bookshelf can also serve as a backstop or a cover point.
- He also was a good cover point whom ran out Don Bradman in Melbourne in 1928/29.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.