- A flat fee paid for admission to a restaurant, bar, club, etc.: that tempting little basket of bread that comes with the cover chargeMore example sentences
- There's always a cover charge at the door of a sex club, as high as $50, which goes straight to management.
- Pay your cover charge and stop running around from club to club.
- The cover charge was $3 but with the obligatory tip, it was more like $3.02.
More definitions of cover chargeDefinition of cover charge in:
- The US English dictionary