noun (plural cowmen)
- 1A person who is employed to tend grazing cattle.More example sentences
- He went on to paint Dutch scenes although with cowmen instead of goatherds among the weirs.
- The company is trying to reverse years of progress on rangeland restoration to serve a handful of cowmen.
- Open-range cattle raising had been transformed as had the cowmen involved.
- 1.1North American A cowboy.More example sentences
- In my last ten years living in south Texas I have heard lots of people calling themselves cowboys, cowmen and cattlemen etc.
- It's just that Daddy never took too kindly to cowmen.
- Two men at the table nearest him were obviously cowmen.
More definitions of cowmanDefinition of cowman in:
- The US English dictionary