- A farm building in which cattle are kept when not at pasture, or in which they are milked.More example sentences
- It's a mixture of habitable buildings, several disused farms, cowsheds and what was probably once a pigsty.
- The area where the cowsheds stand will become a forbidden area for poultry and livestock breeding.
- Heated conversations are being held around kitchen tables, in school staffrooms, in cowsheds, and in shearing sheds.
More definitions of cowshedDefinition of cowshed in:
- The US English dictionary