noun (plural crèmes caramel pronunc. same or crème caramels /-ˈmɛlz, ˌkarəˈmɛlz/)[mass noun]
- A custard dessert made with whipped cream and eggs and topped with caramel.More example sentences
- There were chocolate cake, chocolate mouse, ice cream, crème caramel, cheesecake and custard puffs.
- An example of pure caramelization is the well-known dessert crème caramel.
- Go for the ice cream over the more typical crème caramel and crème brûlée.
More definitions of crème caramelDefinition of crème caramel in:
- The US English dictionary