- The best person or thing of a particular kind: the crème de la crème of the dancers have left the countryMore example sentences
- The crème de la crème of Irish bachelors taking part in the competition also includes an internal auditor, a personal trainer, an IT expert and a number of sales executives.
- The awards recognise the crème de la crème across the country while the book serves as an indispensable companion for discerning travellers and diners.
- Company officials point out that these women interact with the crème de la crème of society and the corporate world in page three parties.
French, literally 'cream of the cream'.
More definitions of crème de la crèmeDefinition of crème de la crème in:
- The US English dictionary