- A type of thick cream made from double cream with the addition of buttermilk, sour cream, or yogurt.More example sentences
- Sandwich the halves together with a teaspoon of thick creme fraiche, clotted cream or strained yoghurt and chill.
- Add the heavy cream, creme fraiche, and lemon juice and simmer until soft, about five minutes.
- Serve with creme fraiche or double cream, lightly sprinkle with cinnamon.
from French crème fraîche, literally 'fresh cream'.
More definitions of crème fraicheDefinition of crème fraiche in:
- The US English dictionary