noun (plural crêperies)
- A small restaurant, typically one in France, in which a variety of crêpes are served: Brittany’s many crêperies are a perennial favouriteMore example sentences
- In addition to some soup and salad alternatives, the restaurant is also a crêperie with both savoury and sweet crepe dishes.
- We would eat crepes every single night, to the sparkly-eyed delight of my sister and myself, and over time we had built quite a little itinerary of favorite crêperies to visit.
- I enjoy it tremendously and it used to be my favored drink in crêperies when on vacation in Brittany as a child.
More definitions of crêperieDefinition of crêperie in:
- The US English dictionary