- A chocolate-flavoured liqueur.More example sentences
- And Saturday I had two cocktails containing vodka, Kahlua, Baileys and white creme de cacao, plus a tequila shot, totalling seven standard drinks, before I even left the house.
- Made with crème de cacao, brandy and cream, this cocktail was named after Alexander the Great.
- The combination of brandy, creme de cacao, and either whole cream or ice cream sounds more like a Klondike bar than an aperitif.
French, literally 'cream of cacao'.
More definitions of crème de cacaoDefinition of crème de cacao in:
- The US English dictionary