- A stick of mixed compressed fish pieces, rectangular in section, and including and flavoured with crab.More example sentences
- I decided to begin with cold items, choosing a large portion crab sticks with many condiments to accompany them.
- I began with some gazpacho, plus croutons and a selection of cold cuts, while Madame had some pastrami and crab sticks.
- This huge platter is a selection of starters recommended by the chef, including fish cakes, prawn in batter and crab sticks.
More definitions of crab stickDefinition of crab stick in:
- The US English dictionary