- 1Skill in a particular craft: I admire his engineering skills and craftsmanshipMore example sentences
- Over the years he constructed some magnificent stone walls around the county which bear testament to his gifted craftsmanship in hard landscaping.
- I enjoyed their early music the most, yet appreciated their craftsmanship to the end.
- Sue Wong should be in New York or even Paris displaying her masterful craftsmanship.
- 1.1The quality of design and work shown in something made by hand; artistry: a piece of fine craftsmanshipMore example sentences
- However, with the increasing demand, the craftsmanship has improved.
- The splendor of the stonework in the villages testifies to the great craftsmanship through the ages.
- He thought there was a lot of craftsmanship in old things.