noun (plural craftspeople)
- A person who is skilled at making things by hand (used as a neutral alternative).More example sentences
- The aristocrats were the skilled tradesmen and craftspeople such as stonemasons, carpenters, engineers and printers.
- The crop fostered a society of independent farmers, small milling centers, skilled craftspeople, and vigorous local exchanges.
- Skilled craftspeople produce traditional instruments of high quality.
More definitions of craftspersonDefinition of craftsperson in:
- The US English dictionary