- 1The making of decorative or practical objects by hand as a profession or leisure activity: club activities include craftwork and exercise classesMore example sentences
- Volunteers are involved in a wide range of activities including horticulture, craftwork and skills training.
- The Project runs six projects including life skills, sports, cookery, creative activities and craftwork.
- She was keenly interested in craftwork, especially embroidery.
- 1.1Decorative or practical objects made by hand: criminals helped themselves to ornate craftwork from the chapelMore example sentences
- Craftwork made by patchworking wheat straw requires only simple manual labour.
- The paintings will be available from the gallery, which displays a selection of diverse art and craftwork.
- The craftwork displayed includes popular prints, textiles, signboards and toys.
- More example sentences
- It brings the artists and craftworkers together, and results in a great cross fertilisation of ideas.
- Don't forget, photographers and craftworkers also have their own section in the show.
- Many of the craftworkers and artisans are from the Mayo area, others are from further afield.
More definitions of craftworkDefinition of craftwork in:
- The US English dictionary