- A person or institution that prepares pupils for an examination intensively over a short period of time.More example sentences
- In 1888 Russell went as a boarder to an army crammer to prepare for Cambridge University scholarship examinations.
- As well as the tutorial colleges and local crammers, about a dozen public schools have entered the market.
- He moved schools a lot - prep and boarding, home tutors, crammers.
More definitions of crammerDefinition of crammer in:
- The US English dictionary