(also crepe myrtle)
- An ornamental Chinese shrub or small tree with pink, white, or purplish crinkled petals.
More example sentences
- Lagerstroemia indica, family Lythraceae
- We planted verbena around our crape myrtle, and it has gone wild, spilling over the edges of the concrete border.
- There is a black fungus on my crape myrtle and jasmine. Could you give me any advice?
- They're planted under the shade of a mature crepe myrtle.
More definitions of crape myrtleDefinition of crape myrtle in:
- The US English dictionary