noun[mass noun] chiefly North American
- A carbonated vanilla-flavoured soft drink.More example sentences
- For a treat, serve the guests green sherbet with cream soda or ginger ale.
- Vanilla, too, pairs naturally well with mixers that have vanilla tones of their own, including cream soda and cola.
- Vernors, which is kind of like a cross between ginger ale and cream soda, may be difficult to find at the local 7-11, but it's still around today.
More definitions of cream sodaDefinition of cream soda in:
- The US English dictionary