- Material comforts that contribute to physical ease and well-being, such as good food and accommodation: you’re a long way from home and the only creature comforts you have are a televisionMore example sentences
- We have a biological existence, through which we experience the vital values of creature comforts, physical ease, agreeableness, adaptability and corporeal pleasures.
- What makes the usual and expected standards of physical well-being and creature comforts unimportant to so many people at the same time?
- At Guantanamo, by contrast, interrogators can reward cooperators with better food, more creature comforts and favorable plea bargains.
More definitions of creature comfortsDefinition of creature comforts in:
- The US English dictionary