- A person or company to whom money is owing: he sold his Ferraris to pay off his creditors [as modifier]: creditor banksMore example sentences
- Profits from the new company would be used to pay back farmer creditors some of the money due to them.
- The retailer may then transfer that value electronically either to his creditors or to his bank account.
- You drastically cut back on basic necessities such as food or travel to pay creditors.
More definitions of creditorDefinition of creditor in:
- The US English dictionary