(Of a person or company) considered suitable to receive credit, especially because of being reliable in paying money back in the past.
More example sentences
- It is still a buyer's market for creditworthy clients.
- The average rate for the credit lines is the prime rate - the interest rate banks charge their most creditworthy customers.
- There is sufficient bank credit available, for creditworthy people.
- More example sentences
- This, of course, assumes that the taxpayer has adequate financial resources and creditworthiness to qualify for that financing.
- Immigrant borrowers, who operate largely in cash, don't need a credit score to establish creditworthiness.
- Such factors include things like the applicant's creditworthiness and financial need.
Definition of creditworthy in:
- The US English dictionary