nounNorth American , • trademark
- An adjustable spanner designed to grip hexagonal nuts, with an adjusting screw fitted in the crescent-shaped head of the spanner.More example sentences
- Tighten down the coupling nut onto the valve using two crescent wrenches.
- Just getting into the thing requires two crescent wrenches and a jar of Vaseline.
- Step 2: Remove the supply lines with a crescent wrench.
More definitions of crescent wrenchDefinition of crescent wrench in:
- The US English dictionary