- A very short haircut for men and boys.More example sentences
- A few strands of black hair hung in the man's eyes; his haircut looked like a crew cut not taken care of.
- His hair cut short in a crew cut and dressed with a bow tie and suspenders, he looked more like an accountant or professor.
- One was Asian, with a crew cut hairstyle and a goatee beard.
1940s: apparently first adopted as a style by boat crews of Harvard and Yale universities.
More definitions of crew cutDefinition of crew cut in:
- The US English dictionary