Definition of crew neck in English:
1A close-fitting round neckline on a sweater or T-shirt: [as modifier]: a crew-neck sweater
More example sentences
- I was wearing a cosy crew-neck sweater and jeans.
- It's him on a hill, having a picnic with his wife, who is in a crew-neck orange sweater with white collar peeking out, and his children, who are in penny loafers.
- Julien [an owner] lets me wear my crew-neck sweater, not like at some of the private clubs where you must wear a jacket and tie and women can't wear open-toed shoes.
1.1A sweater with a crew neck.
- Their quality grey, yellow and orange cashmere crew necks are clearly being marketed as an introduction to the label.
- Big loose weave knits, crew necks, roll necks, zip fronted or even a cardigan.
- Why is the Sailor in the picture wearing a black crew neck?
- Example sentences
- These garments can be scoop-necked, crew-necked, or turtle-necked with zippers or snaps on the rear.
- You order the team tee shirt, crew-necked sweatshirt, hooded sweatshirt, golf shirt, and baseball hat for yourself.
- Over a dark, crew-necked top, he is sporting a well-cut suit with an expensive sheen.
Definition of crew neck in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan