- A board with pegs and holes, used for scoring at cribbage.More example sentences
- Some score on a cribbage board, each player using one of the four tracks, starting from one end, the aim of course being to reach the agreed target score first.
- The score is usually kept on a peg board which is like a cribbage board but half as long again.
- This convention allows a cribbage board to be used for keeping scores.
More definitions of cribbage boardDefinition of cribbage board in:
- The US English dictionary