noun (plural cribos)
- another term for indigo snake.More example sentences
- Finally, black-tail cribos may experience shedding difficulties if they do not have access to a humid hide.
- Large, active, hunting snakes - all non-venomous, or only mildly venomous - like tiger rat snakes, sipos, mussurana, and cribos react to disturbance by fleeing rapidly.
- I saw one once, in the Glades in 1980, and have caught three cribos since.
late 19th century: of unknown origin.
More definitions of criboDefinition of cribo in:
- The US English dictionary