- Not affected by or involving illegal activities: the streets here are safe and crime-free we want young people to lead healthy and crime-free livesMore example sentences
- Although many foreigners, especially Americans, believed that Canada was virtually crime-free, the truth was that it was not.
- We want to create a crime-free, drug-free environment for our school, and we're doing this through a youth-led movement.
- Police said the day was fairly crime-free.
More definitions of crime-freeDefinition of crime-free in:
- The US English dictionary