1A person or thing that crimps.
- The same is true for styling tools like hot curlers, curling irons or crimpers.
- Limit the use of hot blow-drying, crimpers, and curling irons.
- A whole slew of peripheral suppliers also unveiled new gadgets, from fire pressure control technology to crimpers, bars and trailers.
2 informal A hairdresser: the celebrity crimper has built up such a loyal following
More example sentences
- He had a growing client list and was making a real name for himself as a celebrity crimper and ‘top London hairdresser’ as the papers referred to him.
- Now her locks are layered and feathered by Udo Walz, a celebrity crimper.
- The celebrity crimper is trimming back his property portfolio.
Words that rhyme with crimpershrimper, simper, whimper, Whymper
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: crimp¦er
Definition of crimper in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.