Definition of crimper in English:
1A person or thing that crimps.
- The same is true for styling tools like hot curlers, curling irons or crimpers.
- Limit the use of hot blow-drying, crimpers, and curling irons.
- A whole slew of peripheral suppliers also unveiled new gadgets, from fire pressure control technology to crimpers, bars and trailers.
2 informal A hairdresser: the celebrity crimper has built up such a loyal following
More example sentences
- He had a growing client list and was making a real name for himself as a celebrity crimper and ‘top London hairdresser’ as the papers referred to him.
- Now her locks are layered and feathered by Udo Walz, a celebrity crimper.
- The celebrity crimper is trimming back his property portfolio.
Definition of crimper in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan