- another term for cringeworthy.More example sentences
- It was only one game - one nightmarish, awful, humiliating, cringe-making, hide-behind-the-sofa, please-stop-now game.
- The worry is not so much that someone came up with this cringe-making slogan, but that a higher authority presumably approved it and the resulting expense.
- ‘It's such a good feeling when you get such a great response from the audience,’ says Clarke, who has never before visited Lancaster and loves the reaction to the cringe-making comedy.
More definitions of cringe-makingDefinition of cringe-making in:
- The US English dictionary