- (Especially of chips) cut with wavy edges.More example sentences
- He then served us a herbed yogurt mousse, with crinkle-cut herbed potato chips.
- The chips, or fries, are of the crinkle-cut variety.
- A hotel phone squats on a desk in front of the screens, and from time to time the actors will ring down to order not a roast beef sandwich with crinkle-cut crisps, but a round of Truth or Dare - or maybe a darker, less formalised game.
More definitions of crinkle-cutDefinition of crinkle-cut in:
- The US English dictionary