Definition of crispy in English:
adjective (crispier, crispiest)
(Of food) having a firm, dry, and brittle surface or texture: crispy fried bacon
More example sentences
- Decorate with a fresh raspberry, a mint leaf, or optionally crumble crispy cookies on top.
- The crispy pork spare ribs, excited as I was to try them, didn't really deliver though.
- The dish also included some crispy bacon.
- Example sentences
- The crispiness of the crusty bread, the crunchiness of toast and the soft, yielding moistness of freshly baked bread are truly three of the wonders of life.
- The batter itself, thinly spread, cooked to almost crispiness and folded in a square, was at first strangely sweet.
- Just the right amount of crispiness on the outside and softness inside, contrasting with the sharpness of the lemon and sweetness of the sugar.
Words that rhyme with crispywispy
Definition of crispy in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan