- 1.1British A review of a literary or artistic work or production: a theatre critMore example sentences
- We haven't employed a literary style expert to analyse the prose in both these crits but there does seem to be similarities beyond a dislike of the book.
- Even here in Los Angeles, the mighty L.A. Times can't seem to cover the film crit beat with three full-timers, importing reviews from other Tribune papers on a regular basis.
- If he was asked to have his crit ready by 10.30 am, you could bet your month's expenses that it would be.
More definitions of critDefinition of crit in:
- The US English dictionary