- A list of those who are critically ill in hospital: she’s fallen into a coma and is on the critical list • figurative the company appears to be off the critical listMore example sentences
- She was put on the critical list but that list was for adults as well and is the same list as RTAs (road traffic accidents).
- When she came round she was unable to speak and spent another four months on the hospital critical list.
- An injured Uruguayan crew member has been taken off the critical list at University College Hospital in Galway.
More definitions of critical listDefinition of critical list in:
- The US English dictionary